Our educational program is individualized based on each child’s development. We have designed our curriculum in accordance with the developmental milestones of a child’s age where activities and opportunities are implemented to continue to foster their growth and learning.
- Promote physical, intellectual, emotional, social and moral development through careful planned out experiences.
- Developing the collective mind so that the child is capable of caring and cooperating with peers.
- Develop perseverance and confidence in children: encouraging them to carry out projects to the end (activities, games).
- Aim for socialization and empathy, learning to build relationships with others.
- Learning to interact and respect the environment.
- Insuring consistency and stability.
- Respecting the whole child approach of learning and development, we follow the child’s interest and style of learning.